Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss

Pamper your lips with fresh, fruity flavor, a burst of shine and the smooth feel of a lip balm! Each pocket-sized tube of Covergirl's Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss has a conditioning formula, with botanical ingredients, that helps improve lip condition over time and lock in moisture for hours.

This lip gloss is a must have to keep in your purse. The colors are phenomenal! My go to color is "Fig Splash."  I've never smelled a fig before (much less tried one...) but to me it smells like chocolate. Talk about making it hard to not lick your lips!!!

Fig Splash looks like a pale shimmery latte brown with pink/silvery tones that goes on very smoothly. I like that it's more frosty and shimmery than the other Covergirl Spritzers.

I am happy to use this gloss on its own, however, I have added it on top of my lipstick and I have to say, it it just adds polish to my whole look!

One word of caution though, these spritzers can be on the "runny" side, so a little goes a LONG way. I typically just use a dab in the center of my lips and it is enough to cover everything.

So tell me, what is your favorite lip gloss go to?

4 comments:

  1. I love tarte and stila! The stila pens are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried either of those. Yea, a reason to go makeup shopping!!! Granted, I never REALLY need a reason to buy new makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I only need one reason:

    Tax return $$$!!!

    ReplyDelete