Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Secret is Out

Good Morning Beautiful! Today we are going to talk about hair. . .and more specifically my hair. I would have to say that my hair is one of the, if not the physical feature that I love most about myself. Ever since I was a little girl I have been complimented on my hair.

Almost from day one of starting I Look Good Today I have been asked what my hair "secret" is. "How do you get your hair so shiny?" and "What is your hair secret?" questions find their way into my email box and in the comment section of this blog almost on a weekly basis.

I hate to break it to you ladies. . .99% of what I have going on is God given. I do however have one product in particular that I swear by and keep in my beauty arsenal.

I cannot say enough about Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner! My hair always looks flawless and smells great after I use this. I chemically straighten my hair, blow dry and when my straightener is wearing off, I flat iron my hair multiple times in the week (Not to mention styling it each day even if I don't wash it.), so it goes through a lot and this deep conditioner makes it feel soft and healthy in just 3 minutes!

Years ago I stumbled upon this product when I was out of conditioner (Sadly, I am a girl that buys shampoo and conditioner for its smell and not so much for what it claims to do for you.). So when I tried this product and saw the results I was absolutely thrilled and hook! 

I am lucky to have well hydrated hair to start with (Other than this product I don't condition my hair because when I do it is greasy in a day.) that has a lot of natural shine and highlights, as well as being very thick hair that does not break or split easily. Even with those pluses on my side, I found that Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle really conditions and even repairs hair without weighing it down.

I actually don't use this product each time I wash my hair. I put it on about once a week and as you can see, it leaves you with healthy, shiny, flawless hair!

5 comments:

  1. Cool! I don't use shampoo/conditioner but this one sounds nice for a deep condition! Your hair IS really shiny now that I think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I'm curious then. . .what do you use if not shampoo/conditioner?

      Delete
  2. When are you going to do another Ask A Handicap Chick thingy?

    Rocker Grrl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a question in a while. Do you have one? I did touch on something today though that I'd love your comment on!

      Delete
  3. I think I used that..Aussie at one point...I didn't seem to like it. Not sure why...

    But since I have natural Curly hair I have been using Pantene Curls

    ReplyDelete