Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My New Hair Styling Obsession

I have a new hair product obsession. For months after I have my hair chemically straightened, I am spoiled by having wash and go hair (Which if you knew how much time I typically have to put into my hair, this is a Godsend!). However there comes a time that in order to keep my hair looking its best my trusty Chi flat iron has to come back out.

I don't like to put a lot of styling products in my hair, but I had heard so much about Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray I just had to try it to see if all the rave was true.

I used this spray for the first time this weekend and I am hooked. First of all, it has this amazing aroma. I have actually had people ask me what I used on my hair to make it smell so good. Even better than the smell is how incredibly soft it leaves your hair. My hubby can't stop playing with my hair now.

Infused with rich Brazilian cocoa nut oils and combined with hydrolyzed keratin protein to seal and protect your hair from thermal heat styling, Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray protects against heat damage caused by flat irons, curling irons and any other heat tool.


Just recently I shared one of my hair secrets with you to having shiny locks. This has definitely been added to my arsenal.

This product can easily be found in your local drug store and for under $10 you have absolutely nothing to lose and envy worthy hair to gain.

2 comments:

  1. OOh I must try that! I flat iron my bangs ALLLLL the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is AWESOME! In addition to keeping your hair straight and silky, it smells amazing!

      Delete