Monday, January 2, 2012

Precious Serenity

Good Morning Beautiful! I am thrilled to be starting a new year and seeing where 2012 takes me and this blog. The newest edition you will see is a new sponsor, Precious Serenity.


Ever since I was a little girl, I loved craft projects. Everything from making jewelry and decorative pillows to needlepoint and crochet. To make a pair of earrings for someone and see them wearing my creation was the biggest thrill. Don't laugh, but I actually made a felt, stuffed teddy bear, decorated it with clothes and accessories and sent it to Debbie Gibson LOL. The craziest thing is, not long after, I received a hand written thank you card from or thanking me for the bear. Build-a-Bear has nothing on this girl!

As an adult, I still love to create my own treasures. Etsy has become my go-to spot for finding unique and quality pieces to use in my craft projects; and Precious Serenity is by far my favorite shop to find those extraordinary pieces.

This Etsy shop is run by Linda, the sweetest girl you're ever going to meet. Linda studied math and worked in banking for years as her family suggested she focus on a career that was financially safe instead of one (like a craft shop) that is a little less secure.

In May of 2011, with the support of her husband, Linda took a leap of faith and gave up her office job to focus her time and talents on her true love of art, crafts and handmade items, and as such Precious Serenity was born.

Precious Serenity is an Etsy store where you will find exquisite fabrics, beads, vintage jewelry and so much more. Each piece is hand picked to ensure you are getting the highest quality for your jewelry and craft projects.

I am ecstatic to be partnering with Linda and Precious Serenity. I hope you will visit her shop and spend some time browsing through all of the gorgeous pieces she has to offer. I know you will be just as impressed with her shop as I am.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a cool shop! It's the perfect sponsor for you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there -have just started following your blog & I find it so full of lovely stuff. Hope to spend many hours browsing through during 2012. All the best!

    ReplyDelete