Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Flashback

{Playing a referee at our big football event last Sunday. It was so nice seeing our patients and their families having such a good time!}
I'm so excited friends!!! Why you ask? Well, starting in 2010 my hubby and I have become involved in being extras in movies and commercials. We were in the movie Dolphin Tale with Harry Connick Jr, Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman, a commercial for Disney World and another for Universal Studios. Well now another venture is on the horizon. I find it ironic that just a few days ago the topic of the blog post was my hair and my secret to its shine. Well yesterday I get an email from a casting company wanting me to be in a Head & Shoulders commercial next week. How fun is that? See I knew this hair would be worth something some day LOL!

Have yourself a wonderful weekend. Remember to do something special for yourself! You deserve it!

P.S. Have you checked out my lovely sponsors yet (There on the left)? They both have some great features going on right now. Who knows, you might find something special for your someone special . Valentine's Day is right around the corner you know!

{Hanging out with NY Giant player Michael Clayton. He used to be with our Tampa Bay Bucs, but transferred a year ago to NY. He came by our hospital yesterday and hung out with us a little bit. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful of a guy this man is!}

{My new favorite nail color, Frozen Fantasy by Estee Lauder}


{I love these glitter ballet slippers I found at Target!}


11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming commercial! Tell us all about it.

    P.S. The program I use to edit my pictures is simply iPhoto on my Mac. I really don't do much to my pictures.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jamie! I have always loved your hair whether it was curly or straight. As your Aunt with the same hair...do you think that Head & Shoulders would want a similar, but somewhat older model included in the commercial? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You guys are freakin' famous! I'm going to look for those commercials! YAYYYYY!

    I love that nailpolish there! Shoes are cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to tell you all about the shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I can't wait!

    How much were those flats, girl?! I got a sweater at Target the other day for $6!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You have accomplished so much! I like that movie Dolphin Tale.

    Gorgeous polish. Such a beautiful and subtle color.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you watch the movie again, when they are at the water race at the end and they keep panning to the crowd. My hubby and I are right in front of the stands by the water. I'm of course in my chair and as you look at he screen he is in the grass on my right.

      Delete
  7. LOVE those flats... saw them there. great find. I have similar ones from Steve Madden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jamie - just wanted to say I've seen your blog mentioned over at "So About What I Said" and was able to read through your entries today. (Seems weird, but when I find a blog I like, I enjoy reading from the beginning - otherwise it's like starting a book in the middle!) I really enjoy your writing, and your cheerful spirit is so contagious! And I love the scarf/bow on your green blouse in that photo, it's so retro glam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly for your message! I'm thrilled you found me! I hope you will continue to drop by. I love hearing from my online friends :) I hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to chatting with you in the future!

      Delete