Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Flashback


{A very lovingly decorated hot chocolate to warm me up on a chilling morning.}
Happy Friday Lovebug! This week was chalk full of meetings attended, presentations prepared for and given and very little down time to myself. One of the things I did do this week was stay up the ENTIRE night Monday night talking to a friend. The conversation was serious and funny . . .and although I felt like I needed massive amounts of caffeine the next day to be fully functional, I had a blast "breaking the night" with my friend. Have you ever done that? Completely lose track of time talking with someone? I am looking forward to the weekend where I can have a little breather - maybe go to a movie or plan a picnic in the park.



{This is why I love my job! You can watch the story here - just be prepared to have a tissue . . .it's a tear jerker!}

{Sephora Collection Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Wild and Precious. I bought this eyeshadow this week, and can we simply say, I am in love!?  It is a medium-deep taupe brown with plum undertones and silver glitter. }

{A sweet treat from my boss for Valentine's Day.}



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a full week! Have a good weekend to top it off.

    I neeeed that eyeshadow!!!

    ReplyDelete