Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I'm Wearing Wednesday


{Striped sweater from Lerner, Khaki pants from NY&Co, fleur de lis earrings gifted from India, Coach boots, Fossil watch}
I’ve started this sentence five times in an attempt to tell you this is another outfit full of favorites. I love this sweater. I love these earrings. And these boots? They get better and better with age. I felt a little Jackie Kennedy in this outfit for some reason, but there’s something very 1960s Massachusetts about this look to me. Your thoughts?





3 comments:

  1. Very classy, classic, and comfy! I don't think anyone can ever go wrong with those :) It's a lovely look, and it's apparent how you like it so much because you look so happy and radiant!
    xo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow i'm now following you back! I can't wait to see more of your posts :D
    www.studdedkisses.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a very pretty and classic look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete