Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Flashback

{I cannot tell you how much I ADORE my friend Jaime; and no it is not because we share the same name. She has one of the biggest hearts and I am so lucky she is in my life. This reunion with her made my day!}

Last weekend my BFF and I went to my parent's home for a visit and reconnected with some old friends; some that I hadn't seen since I graduated high school 17 years ago! Talk about a walk down memory lane! Yes we have kept in touch via cyberspace and the phone, but there is just something so special about actually being THERE with the person. It was so much fun laughing about our crazy high school days and seeing where we are in our lives now.

The week itself was very busy. I'm actually off of work today enjoying a "me day" - getting my annual Japanese Hair Straightening done (I promise to share pictures soon!), and with that means I had to get five days of work done in four. I have a huge event next week I'm planning for, so I was kept busy to say the least.

I hope your week was a good one. Any special plans for the weekend?

{Dinner with friends at Macaroni Grill. Although we went to rival high schools I still love them.}



{The Fountain of Inspiration. My BFF and I visited the community college, which is where we actually met, we attended to see what all had changed. This fountain was a new addition and I just love it. If you know me for any period of time, you will quickly learn that I inspirational quotes, so having a fountain with slate pieces with quotes inscribed on them - I loved it!}


{Enjoying a beautiful day in the Garden of Inspiration.}

{I am not the biggest water drinker. I know I need to do better about that for my own good. My girlfriend was visiting and pulled this little baby out of her purse. I asked if I could try a bit in my water. After the first drink, I was hooked. I definitely will be making a run to the store to stock up on these tasty water enhancers!}

{The DELICIOUS  spanakopita at Hungry Greek.}

1 comment:

  1. Mmm that looks delicious! I just had some greek food last night! I just followed..it took me long enough I know!! I take a long time to follow back haha

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete