Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Flashback


{Adorable high heal cupcakes at a friend's bridal shower.}
Hello Lovebugs. Have you had a nice week? I certainly have! It seems like I have been surrounded by weddings and babies. Either my friends getting married or they are having babies. Such excitement in the air! I also had the chance to see an ADORABLE baby elephant doing his olympic run to try and make it over a tree trunk, only to find he was still a little too small and needed a helping hand (Or trunk) from his mom to life him the rest of the way over. I'm looking foward to a relaxing weekend.

{Watchin' this little guy do his best to climb over the tree trunk.}


{Who knew I was the proprietor of a Sonny's restaurant!}

{This song has been stuck in my head all week. So soulful!}

No comments:

Post a Comment