Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sea & Hear



Wait, it’s cold outside? Well, it’s not winter here in sunny FL and with this playlist going you will be ready to "spring" into these nautical outfit must-haves! Turn up the volume, and imagine yourself on a boat or on a dock in a floppy hat, sunnies, and shorts. Oh, and speaking of an outfit, while you’re listening to this seafaring mix, why not browse some of my favorite nautical items?





{Splash Dance Top - $42.99}




{Among My Piers Dress - $59.99}


{Transmarine Dream One Piece - $123.99}

{Weaving Pleasantly Bag - $69.99}

{The Mermaid's Necklace - $48}

{Style My Sunshine Hat - $29.99}



{Vintage Nautical Earrings - $8.50}


{Sapphire in You Heart - $34.99}


2 comments:

  1. I fell in love with this swim suit!!! So perfect!!!
    If it wasn't so expensive i would buy immediately!!!
    Thank you for your visit on my blog!! Keep in touch!! :))
    Kisses <3
    http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nautical items! I'm your newest follower :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete